What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 12 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Nautilus Card. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Students are allowed to select a different meal or block plan through the first two weeks after the start of classes, or after they purchase the plan, whichever is later.
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to the Nautilus Market all-you-care-to-eat dining hall. One meal swipe is allowed per meal period (does not apply to the Unlimited plans). There are three meal periods on weekdays and two meal periods on Saturday and Sunday. For the Argo 12 and Argo 15, the weekly meal total resets each Sunday morning and unused meals do not roll over to the next week.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any UWF Dining location. Visit our uwf.campusd ish.com for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. Dining Dollars roll over from fall to spring, spring to summer, and expire at the end of the summer semester.
Guest Meals2 free guest meal swipes are available with the Argo 12 or Argo 15 meal plans. Meal plan participants must accompany guests during the meal period.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at our dining hall (excluding the Argo Unlimited meal plans)
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- To check your meal plan swipes or Dining Dollar balances, login to MyUWF and select the “Nautilus Card Balance and Swipe History” app
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the Nautilus Card office in Building 20W, Room 151, open Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.